I’m not even going to mention COVID (Blast!!!)
Anyway, let’s get on with what this post is all about. It is about getting the RIGHT Job.
You may be lucky (or unlucky) to be:
- in a job
- out of a job
- fed up with your job, boss, low pay
- thinking your job is too bloody awful for words
- working too hard, too much, not enough
- getting paid too much (yeah right!)
Then do I have the information that may help you?
YES (How obvious was that little dangler)
And here it is:
I wrote most of this when I was working in a boutique Recruitment Agency in Perth (Premium Personnel with Mary McArdle). I regard working with Mary and her company one of life’s highlights, for their caring and nurturing approach to Personnel Management and people.
People need work to acquire some purpose in life. For some people, work that they enjoy is no longer just work. That is why it is important to try and find work that is enjoyable and stimulating.
Once your mind is set on what you want to do in life:
- Listen to music
- Share a joke or just get together to have a coffee . . . or a beer/wine
- Eat something fresh(keep the dog and cat safe from harms way)
- Make a list – even a shopping list (then you can cross it all out, even if you don’t do things)
- Buy an over-sized pullover and pretend you have lost 20kg
- Ignore my frivolities during this post (I am a writer . . . that’s always my excuse)
Best wishes that you find your perfect job.